Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Gearing up for the Malmö Vintage Expo


Spring has arrived in Malmö and that means it's once again time for the Malmö Vintage Expo! It takes place this weekend, both on Saturday and Sunday, and as in previous years it will be held at Amiralen in Folkets Park.


Last year I played Malmö host to my Danish friends Miss Mia and Pia Storm


Here you'll find vintage boutiques from all over Sweden as well as from Copenhagen, Denmark selling vintage clothing, accessories, homeware, and even furniture - all under one roof!


This will be my third year visiting the biannual expos and I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us this time! Not once have I ever left here empty handed, and it's always something unexpected. That's the thing I love about vintage - you never know what you will find, because you don't really find an item - it finds you!



Will any of you be coming to the expo? If so, I look forward to seeing you this weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment