Saturday, February 28, 2015

Springtime Scarecrows



We are finally heading towards spring weather, and yet I couldn't resist sharing with you a little bit of fall. While perusing Etsy (per usual!) I found that Jumbleaya Vintage (who took the photo shown below) was selling a 1940's "corn maze" harvest fields and scarecrows print dress! Jumbleaya is a great Etsy store if you're looking for gorgeous vintage dresses, so definitely check it out.


This little beauty is definitely 1940's. It even has the original shoulder pads still sewn in!
It's so cute. And why not still use it when the weather's still a bit dark and gloomy? Oh who am I kidding? I will totally rock this dress when it's sunny too - I'll just switch out the tights and boots for some black Swedish Hasbeens!


I'm not sure which is my favorite part - the velvet buttons, the elongated points on the collar, or the little scarecrow guys hanging out all over the place.


Yep, it's gotta be the scarecrow dudes, doing their thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment